The Corn Maze at Katfish Katy’s
Mid Missouri’s ultimate corn maze experience!
The design for 2017 features The Station House, and it’s focus on live music.
The maze covers 15 acres and consists of 6.8 miles of trails!
The Trumpet – .6 miles
The Treble Clef – 2.4 miles
The Bass Guitar – 3.8 miles
Experience them all for only $10 per person (4 and under free!)
CORN MAZE RULES
1. Stay on the established maze paths.
2. Do not cut through the corn.
3. Do not pick up or throw corn.
4. No smoking or any open flame in the corn maze.
5. No outside food or drink.
The above rules are for the safety and enjoyment of all maze visitors.
CORN MAZE HOURS
The Corn Maze at Katfish Katy’s follows the same hours as The Station House:
Fridays: 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Saturdays and Sundays: 11:00AM – 9:00PM
Please note that new maze entries stop one hour prior to close.